2015년 5월 17일 일요일

analysis and project

1. analysis of shelf project

  1. I was so nervous because I have to use the English only to someone stranger such as students, volunteer, or clerks.

  2. We couldn't communicate well, because they couldn't speak English.
Some People just say "sorry" or just use the body language.

 3. But our trying was good because they couldn't find that we're Korea.
always I focus on that I have to use the English in front of many people at the Busan national University. And we don't have any script!! We had to count on each other every moment.

 4. I made the mistakes about tense, word order, but after that it would be better.

2. analysis of interview.

It was interesting, because I didn't do like this.
At first I was so nervous and embarrassed. so I couldn't end my introduce in time.
but after eye contact training, it was more comfortable and more easier than first.

3. SHELF project

I want to introduce our dream future when we're young and now.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기