2015년 11월 23일 월요일

5 Days like One Night Dream in VORACAY

5 Days like One Night Dream in BORACAY
    In 2015 March, I was in the Philippine, but my friends were in school. During the semester I went to Boracay with my friend for 5 days. When we made a plan we wanted to do special things as much as we can do. We searched on the web sites,and we booked many activities. The plans were not perfect but it was perfect trip.
    In March 1, we departed from Incheon to Manila. It took about 4 hours to Manila. When we arrived in Manila, it was about 1 am, so we stayed 1 night in Manila, and next day we transferred to Boracay airport. At the airport we bought tickets bound for Boracay Island. Finally, we got to the Island. At first day, we went to scuba diving. My friend never had done this, so we chose discovery dive for anyone who doesn’t have certification. The water was so clean and warm. We dived two times and came back to lodging. While we took a break, we watched photos that we took under the water.
    Second day, we went to Ariel’s point that has three cliff diving points, 5 meter, 8 meter, and 15 meter high. We jumped step by step, but it was not easy to jump at 15 meter without any life vest. I slowly step to the end of the diving board. Oh my god. What should I do, I want to give up, but behind me, there were many foreigners who were cheering up for me even Koreans too. Finally I jumped. What happen, I still in the air? I opened my eyes and saw the landscape. At that time, I crushed to the water. I dived about 5 or 6 meter deep. It was very exciting! After we enjoyed diving, we ate the lunch, and we could get beers for free. When we were on the way back, the guide gave us coke ,but it was jack coke, I was cheated.
    Third and fourth day we enjoyed sailing boat with sun set, and we tried parasailing, it was fantastic. I was so scared because I had to count on just one line. We went up higher, higher, we could see the whole Island view. However I was so nervous. When the boat made vibes, it was conveyed to us following the line.
    Last day, we enjoy the break time for all day long. We ate sea food and buffet restaurant food, and we drunk Martini and red wine. We just sat down on the sand and felt wind, listened to live songs with wave sounds. In addition, we looked back our trip, it was such a long trip, but next day, we had to leave. If we sleep just once more, tomorrow would be come to us. We didn’t want to get sleep because we didn’t want this trip to be remembered like one night dream. Next day, we should go back to ordinary life. It was so sad.
    Actually, when we just arrived in Korea, it was really like one night dream, but after few days I could remember all about the trip. It was happy to reminisce. Even though I absent classes, I never regret because I enjoyed my 24th spring and I enjoyed my youth in beautiful Island. Now or never. If you want, I would recommend you to leave! Enjoy your youth when you are younger.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기